Bethlehem, PA. — March 2014 — An iconic symbol of Easter, the PEEPS® brand has been the Easter basket staple for just over 60 years. With more than 1.5 billion PEEPS® consumed during Easter alone, it’s no wonder PEEPS® have remained the #1 non-chocolate candy at Easter for more than 20 years. From making colorful additions to baked goods, to decorative accents for craft and art projects, to fun little surprises hidden inside Easter eggs or simply savoring the sweet treat on its own, PEEPS® are sure to bring a smile to kids of all ages.
The PEEPS® brand is offering an assortment of products to make Spring and Easter sweet and cheerful. With more than 12 different products available in a variety of colors, shapes and flavors, PEEPS® will help you express your PEEPSONALITY® in many fun new ways. New and available nationwide in 2014 are PEEPS® Party Cake Flavored Marshmallow Chicks; delicious vanilla cake flavored marshmallow chicks sprinkled with fun rainbow confetti.
PEEPS® offerings for Easter 2014:
- NEW PEEPS® 10 ct Party Cake Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks and Bunnies in six colors (yellow, pink, blue, lavender, green and orange) and varying package sizes
- PEEPS® 3 ct Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Chicks. Available in milk or dark chocolate varieties
- PEEPS® PEEPSTERS® offer bite sized indulgence with the combination of rich chocolate and delicious marshmallow flavored crème. Available in milk or dark chocolate varieties
- PEEPS® 3 ct Sugar-Free Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® 4 ct Rainbow Pops
- PEEPS® 1ct and 3 ct Large Marshmallow Bunny
- PEEPS® 1ct Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Chicks (in either dark or milk chocolate)
- PEEPS® Marshmallow Chick in a Hollow Milk Chocolate Egg