Just Born strives to create an internship experience that helps further the development of a central core of skills, values, information, and attitudes related to the world of work through experiences outside the campus environment.
We offer internships as an added dimension of the student’s academic major. Opportunities are determined by the needs of the business area and are posted on www.justborn.com as they become available.
- Gain experience and skills that help determine and refine future career goals
- Apply classroom knowledge to a work setting
- Earn trust to work independently on projects
- Build their resumes with solid work experience
- College student having already completed two full years
- In a major that aligns with a posted internship opportunity
- In good academic standing and potential for future success
- Must have references from professors and some previous work experience
Please click here to check for current available internships.
How to search for internships:
Enter “intern” in the Keyword field under Search Jobs.
Look under Current Openings. Internships will be clearly titled as Internship or Intern.
Thank you for your interest in Just Born!