This difficult decision was made out of an abundance of caution for the health and safety of everyone…you, our associates, our customers, our community, our business, and our business partners. Please continue to monitor our website for any future internships or positions which may become available. Thank you for your interest in Just Born, Inc. and your understanding as we continue Our Purpose of Bringing Sweetness to People’s Lives!
So…You want to be a Just Born Intern…Sweet!
As we fulfill Our Purpose of Bringing Sweetness to People’s Lives, Just Born strives to create an internship experience that helps further the development of a central core of skills, values, knowledge, and attitudes related to practical work experiences outside the campus environment.
We offer internships as an added dimension of the student’s academic major. Opportunities are determined by the needs of the business area and are posted on www.justborn.com as they become available.
- Gain experience and skills that help determine and refine future career goals
- Apply classroom knowledge to a work setting
- Earn trust to work independently on projects
- Build their resumes with solid work experience
- College student having already completed two full years and entering either Junior or Senior* year of a 4-year undergraduate program in a major that aligns with a posted internship opportunity
- In good academic standing (minimum 2.5 GPA) and potential for future success
- Must have some previous work experience
*See individual posting for qualifications specific to each internship.